Following are some frequently asked questions and answers about personal injury and criminal law from the knowledgeable attorneys of DuBoff & Associates, Chartered. For more detailed information about your specific case, contact us today at our Silver Spring or Baltimore offices, from where we serve all of Maryland.
- How to choose a car accident attorney?
- What to do if you’re involved in a car accident?
- What to do if you’re in an accident with a semi truck?
- What to do if I’ve been involved in a hit-and-run car accident?
- I’ve been injured in a car accident. How can you help me?
- Can I still pursue legal help even though my accident wasn’t recent?
- Does the At-Fault Driver Have to Pay for My Damages?
- How Fault is Determined?
- Car Accidents Caused by Uninsured Drivers
- Common Car Accident Injuries
- Can you sue a car manufacturer for wrongful death?
- How to Obtain a Car Accident Report
- What are the steps in the personal injury process?
- How long does a personal injury case usually take?
- Who is going to fix my car after I’ve been in an accident?
- Does stress result in distracted driving?
- I don’t want to go to trial. Will I need to in order to receive the help I need?
- If I’ve already worked with my insurance company can you still help me?
- Can you reopen a personal injury case?
- What is personal injury protection (PIP)?
- Maryland PIP Insurance: What You Need to Know